As the name ‘Taste of Czech’ suggests we specialise in providing the best food, drink and culture experience of our homeland – the Czech Republic. Our main place of focus is the South Moravia – beautiful region full of viticulture traditions dating back many centuries. But that is by all means not the end of what we offer.
What can I experience with Taste of Czech?
If you are a fan of quality wines, you will love our tours in the wine producing subregions of South Moravia. You will taste numerous different types of organic wine in the atmospheric authentic wine cellars, with local foods and full service included. An entertainment in the form of a traditional Cimbalom music is provided. Typically this package comes as a Wine Tasting Weekend but you are more than welcome to request custom number of nights on any chosen days.
You can choose from a variety of hand picked day trips to variegate your break.
- Walk through the ‘Garden of Europe’ at Lednice-Valtice Complex.
- Experience an adrenalin tour of the legendary Znojmo underground.
- Try out a machine gun and semi-automatic pistols at the local shooting range.
- Take a boat ride to see the unique cave system of Moravian Karst.
- Do you like sports? Complete one of the Moravian Wine Cycle Trails on a bike.
- For the history lovers we have the Austerlitz Battlefield trip where Napoleon won against the Russian and Austrian armies.
- Not to forget tour of the second largest city of the Czech Republic – the wonderful Brno.
We could go on but let’s leave it to our next article and look at the custom breaks now!
We give you – the customer – the power to create an unforgettable experience by offering a Custom Tour Package. Depending on your hobbies, fitness, dietary requirements and interests, we carefully put together program unique to you. Tell us what you would like to see / experience, and we will do the rest!
Our stays are not limited to 2 nights only, we organise anything from one day trips to 7 or more night breaks.
Examples of custom requests:
- Beer tour with visit to one of the hundreds of Czech mini breweries
- Perfect relax break with wellness and beer spa where you bathe in barley and hops while drinking unlimited pints
- Visits to some of the 12 listed world heritage UNESCO sites
- Magical Prague – with private guide or without, romantic weekend or a wild night life experience
Yes, you guessed it. Czech Republic is the perfect Stag Do destination. Most guys head to Prague but do not underestimate the rest of the country – you can have the same fun for less money!
If you dream about a fairytale-like original wedding that none of your friends have ever even imagined… you are in the right place.
The rolling hills of Moravia, romantic vineyard settings, magnificent châteaus with gardens and spacious deluxe wine cellars make the perfect place to get married.
You will be surprised how much value for your money you can get. And it will create memories that no one will ever forget!
Custom Request Example
Number of persons: 8
How many nights: 6 (14th September – 20th September)
We want to see Prague
We like beer and wine
Not interested in history
Like the sound of wellness and beer baths
Would like to have a couple of free program days
Can we have the cycle ride for 5 people
The group has 2 vegetarians
You can send a very simple message similar to the above to email@example.com or call 01797 214 061 and we will prepare your customised program and quote.